POWERDYNE Arius NTS Plate
With recommendations from rhythm skaters all over, the Arius NTS ditches the toe stop all together. When combined with the revolutionary design elements of the original Arius, the result is a plate that is lighter, stronger, more stable, more powerful, more maneuverable, more durable, and more efficient than any other rhythm plate on the market.
The Arius NTS is finished in an anodized matte black color for a sleek and stylish look that will be sure to turn some heads when you are rolling at the rink. Each Arius NTS set comes with 4 sets of Arius Butterfly Cushions so you can tailor your ride for your exact needs.
- Removed toe stop specifically for the needs of a rhythm skater
- Unmatched stability and response in a simplified, revolutionary design
- 6061 series heat-treated lightweight extruded aircraft aluminum plate
- Anodized matte black finish
- Progressive Lateral Movement creates efficient pressure while eliminating traditional stress points that cause breakage
- Precision machined aluminum trucks with chromoly steel axles
- Unique urethane Butterfly Cushion design requires no adjustment – simply install and start skating
4 sets of cushions included for exact tuning (hardness ranging from soft to hard)
The sizing is similar to the POWERDYNE Reactor Plates. Here you'll find all measurements and specs about the POWERDYNE Reactor Plate: