SHOE GOO Shoe Repair Glue clear
Shoe GOO is the #1 shoe repair adhesive! It’s ideal for fixing worn soles or damaged heels, coating shoes to prevent premature wear and sealing galoshes, waders or rubber boots. The unique formula is designed for strong abrasion resistance and better adhesion to flexible materials. Bonds, protects and rebuilds for a permanent repair
- Excellent sealant – perfect for patching small holes
- Waterproof – bond remains secure even when exposed to water
- Creates extra traction – can even be used on skateboards!
Especially at Rollerderby it may happens that the upper material of the boot rips off from the sole on the right outsides. This is the result of the high pressure during the left skating every time.!
Tip: If you notice a slightly ripped off boot glue it directly with SHOEGOO to prevent any further cuts and defects.
Follow these step-by-step directions when using Shoe GOO:
DIRECTIONS - Read directions and test small area before use.
- Surface should be clean, dry and free of dirt.
- Puncture seal in neck of tube using pointer cap. Ideal application temperature range is 50 to 90 ºF (10 to 32 ºC). However, fully cured adhesive can withstand temperatures from -40 to 180 ºF (-40 to 82 ºC) intermittently.
- Apply directly to surfaces to be protected, bonded or repaired. For waterproofing and protecting, use thin coats (spread with a disposable tool) to build a thick coating, allowing each layer to set 3-4 hours.
- Allow repair to cure for 24 hours. Depending on materials and temperature, maximum strength may not be reached for 48 to 72 hours.
- For future easy cap removal, apply a thin coat of petroleum jelly to the threads of the tube before replacing the cap.
- Clean uncured adhesive with acetone or citrus-based solvents. Cured material may be removed by cutting or scraping.